- 2 lbs Beef Round Steak, cut into 1" strips
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 Large Onion, chopped
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- ¼ tsp Fresh Ginger, grated
- 1 tsp Sugar
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Green Peppers, cut into this strips
- 4 Tomatoes, cut into eighths or 1 1-lb can Whole Tomatoes
- 1 1-lb can Bean Sprouts, drained
- 1 tbsp Corn Starch
- ½ cup Water
- Preheat the 4 Quart Stock Pot on the range top over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Add sliced steak and brown (about 10 minutes). Transfer the stock pot to the Slow-Cooker Base.
- Combine garlic, onion, salt, pepper, ginger, sugar and soy sauce in a small bowl. Pour over meat.
- Cover and simmer on Heat Setting #2 for 4 hours. One hour before serving, add green pepper, tomato and bean sprouts.
- Increase the Heat Setting to #4 to thicken. Combine corn starch and water in a small bowl. Stir into liquid and thicken. Keep warm for serving and Heat Setting #1.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Browse WishlistRemove Wishlist