On Sale for a limited time!
- Quiet Operation – No motor noise, the only noise you hear is air movement
- Uses up to 2/3 less energy than a traditional turbo dryer
- Built in Phoenix AZ USA, from parts made in USA and globally.
- Two heat settings and an instant cold shot button
- 10 foot cord with in line ALCI instead of a bulky plug
- Lifetime Motor Warranty
- Lifetime refurbishment and parts for a low service fee
- Lead free solder
- Brushless motor that does not release carbon dust particles
- Very low EMF emissions
- Built in air concentration chamber eliminating the need for an air concentrator
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How Quiet is the Silence HP? How many decibels (dB) does it produce?
The Silence HP is quiet enough for two people in the same room to hold a conversation without raising their voice. It produces approximately 65dB, well under 80dB which experts say will cause hearing damage.
Q: Where is the Silence HP made?
The Silence HP is built in Phoenix, AZ, USA. We source as many parts as possible from US manufacturers.
Q: Why is the Silence HP more quiet than other hair dryers?
We use a brushless motor to spin a turbine instead of a loud blower motor. The only noise you will hear from the Silence HP is the movement of air. Our motor does not make any noise.
Q: Why is the Silence HP better for my hair, my health and the environment?
- A mega watt turbo dryer may seem more powerful and better, but this is one of those cases where more power is not necessarily better. You don’t want to water your lawn with a fire truck. The Silence HP gently drys your hair completely. Where other hair dryers dry the outside layer, leaving the inside still damp. This causes styling breakdown and frizziness.
- A regular motor has little magnets called brushes that cause the motor to spin. Over time these brushes wear down. As they wear down tiny particles of the brushes are ejected in the air stream and you may breathe in these particles.
- Independent testing shows that the Silence HP has a very low EMF (Electro Magnetic Field). There is no detectable VLF 6″ from the nozzle.
- All Silence HP dryers are built in a facility that uses only solar, wind and geothermal energy. The Silence HP uses 75% less energy to operate than the average 2200 watt turbo dryer. Being built in the US, there is much less of a carbon footprint because they don’t need to be shipped half way around the world. The entire Silence HP and packaging is recyclable. Because of our repair service, the Silence HP should be the only hair dryer you ever need to buy.
Q: Ionic, Ceramic, Turbo, Tourmaline. What does it all mean?
Seriously, not much. A hair dryer should dry your hair and not damage it. That is what the Silence HP does. It does it efficiently and quietly.